Partner with #HancockHangoutz
#HancockHangoutz is a regularly scheduled Meetup and Facebook Group holding regularly scheduled events throughout various communities in San Diego for the sole purpose of discovering and supporting local establishments and meeting our friends and neighbors in an open, friendly and welcoming environment. We meet at 6p on the third (3rd) Thursday of every month. Our goal is to help bring neighbors together to mingle, introduce them to various local businesses within their area, and help support various community Causes.
#HancockHangoutz is constantly looking for local businesses in Mira Mesa, Poway, Rancho Penasquitos and Scripps Ranch that we can partner with to help promote, drive in traffic and community support. We generally like to partner with small businesses (no franchises or national brands) that represent the local community, and who’s owners UNDERSTAND the benefit of targeted marketing and exposure to neighbors in the communtiy where their business is located. #HancockHangoutz offers the following benefits to it’s partners:
- FREE promotional photos of your establishment (in exchange for hosted appetizers and/or event specials). We use the photos on your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Meetup, etc.) to promote the #HancockHangoutz event at your business 3-5 times per week, 2-3 weeks in advance of the event. Partners also receive an unrestricted license to use the photos for commercial purposes (i.e. on your own social media, marketing materials, business card, menus, etc.).
- 20-30+ local community members visiting your establishment at the scheduled date and time. RSVP is required via our Facebook Group and/or Meetup pages, and our guests generally strangers who want to meet their neighbors, explore local establishments, and support small businesses.
- Organized event structure. As mentioned above, we require RSVP to ALL #HancockHangoutz events. We also provide nametags at the event, colored tickets, professional photography and videography of the event, and a FREE raffle to all attendees. #HancockHangoutz partners ONLY need to provide the space, owner availability to be interviewed on video (at a scheduled time during the event, not lasting longer than 10 mins), and any hosted items or discounts.
- Yelp, Facebook and Google Business checkins and/or reviews on the day of your event. Although we don’t require it, we offer #HancockHangoutz members additional tickets to our FREE raffle for EVERY checkin and review of the establishment on the day of the event.
- FREE Photos and videos on the day of the event. One of our co-sponsors (Fotility aka Jerry Roxas Photography), will be on site to take photos and professionally edited videos of the event, including a brief interview with the owner. ALL photos and videos will be posted on our social media, including Facebook, Meetup, Instagram and YouTube, with the business being tagged in all postings. Partners will have access to the videos to use for their own purposes, including sharing on their social media, website and other marketing materials.
If you are interested in partnering with #HancockHangoutz and promoting your business to local community members, simply complete the form on this page. We will contact you within 24 business hours to let you know if you’ve been approved. We look forward to working with you, and helping to promote your business!
If you are unable to host an event, but would still like to be a sponsor, that’s fine too! #HancockHangoutz does accept sponsorships for items at our events, such as appetizers, raffles and more. If you’d like to be a #HancockHangoutz sponsor, please contact Kevin Hancock.
#HancockHangoutz Partnership Application
Having retired from UPS after 31 years, Realtor® Kevin Hancock of Hancock Realty SD definitiely knows San Diego, and he’ll always call America’s Finest City his home. Kevin was born and raised in Mira Mesa, having played for the MMHS Football and Baseball teams, Kevin continues to support his high school alma mater through various donations, sponsorships and fundraisers. Kevin and his wife, Mary (who is also a MMHS alumnus) spend tons of time supporting local businesses, and even co-sponsors a FREE monthly community gathering to help neighbors meet and promote small business establishments. Through #HancockHangoutz, Kevin and his co-sponsor, Fotility, help promote the local business via their respective social media, Facebook and Meetup groups. As a true born and raised San Diegan, Realtor® Kevin Hancock is thrilled to be able to help both buyers and sellers in his hometown.